Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Power Animal!


This morning I decided to draw a card from my new deck of Power Animal Oracle Cards by Steven D. Farmer, and look what I drew!  This regal cat is actually one of my power animals and I never knew it was all about following your passion.  This rings so true for me because I am following my passion!  I have been walking the path of a healer for over 5 years now and each day I feel in my bones that I must continue on this path until the day I take my last breath.

Are there obstacles on my path?  Yes, of course, it was never meant to be easy.  Are there days that I doubt?  Yes, there are, but I know that is my fear based ego talking.  Are there days when I ask myself, who am I to think I can help anyone?  Yes, yes and yes there are.  Then I ask myself, who am I not to help those who are in need and ask me for help?  There are many who believe in me and many I have helped.  More than anything, I try to help people believe in themselves, and to learn at a deep level that they can heal.  After all, we heal ourselves.  The Reiki practitioner or any energy healer only opens the channels in a person's body and soul to allow them to heal.  Healing is a natural state for the body.  We practitioners are a channel for the healing energy from source  - our Creator.

So yes, I am following my passion.  Some days I feel like I'm really sticking my neck out into the public for ridicule, and I suppose I am.  It has been a challenge at times, but so worth making myself vulnerable.  If we never take the risk, we seldom reap the rewards life has to offer us.  I do believe I have been walking this path all my life as I had many important lessons to learn along the way to where I stand today.  They were difficult lessons, but they didn't destroy me, they strengthened me.  At last, I am comfortable in my own skin and feel at home and at peace.  I am exactly where I belong.  Thanks to all of you for allowing me to be who I am, without judgement or ridicule.  I offer the same for you - unconditional love.  I hope each of you will allow yourselves to follow your passion, whatever it may be!  Bon voyage!






No comments:

Post a Comment